Saturday, October 26, 2013

I need a cheap but good processor for making a gaming pc?

best gaming pc processor on MSI's Wind Top AE1900 all-in-one PC comes to US at $529
best gaming pc processor image



Luke


I need a cheap but good processor for making a gaming pc. Mainly for minecraft, Cod, and mmorpgs.


Answer
depend's because cheap in the cpu world is around £100
This is a pretty good processor though mid range
AMD Black Edition - AMD Phenom II X4 3.4 GHz

Any ideas for a good gaming PC that I can use to play Skyrim or Fallout at medium to high settings?




Jamie


I really want a good pre built gaming PC that has a good processor and quad core, any advice I'm 13 so I don't have a lot of money. Thanks:)


Answer
Most pre built gaming PC's are quite expensive. You can get those games for Xbox 360/PS3.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a cheap but good processor for making a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment