Sunday, October 20, 2013

Is there a way to play game audio through my Xbox 360 Headset?

best gaming headset pc xbox 360 on its best gaming pegi rating rating pending decent sound stereo gaming ...
best gaming headset pc xbox 360 image



Kyle


I have an Arsenal Gaming Xbox 360 headset that covers both ears so I'm having trouble hearing my TV while I'm playing games like Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Because of this I was wondering about the question up above. If anyone could help or offer suggestions i would be appreciative. Thanks!


Answer
You can use any PC headset like an XBOX gaming headset using an XJacker kit. They give you game audio and chat mix, not like headset buddy, intec, and datel, which only give you chat.

With XJacker, you can connect to your TV/stereo headphone jack, to your TV/stereo RCA outputs, or to your console directly. Also, they have an amped kit if you like it really loud. It's a much cheaper alternative to getting a Turtle Beach or Astro Mixamp.

http://www.xjacker.com

What is the best set of Xbox 360/PC gaming headsets?

Q. I'm just wondering if the Astro gaming headsets would be my best choice since they're also universal and would work with my PC and 360 . Does anyone have any good information about which is the best and if this would be a good choice? I also enjoy listening to music with good sound quality.


Answer
turtle beach. hands down




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way to play game audio through my Xbox 360 Headset?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment