Saturday, August 3, 2013

Should I buy the PS3, upgrade my pc or wait for the PS4?

best gaming pc hardware 2013 on Published News Upcoming News Submit A New Story Groups Laptop Computer
best gaming pc hardware 2013 image



Hardik


I will have saved enough money by august 2013 to buy a PS3 or upgrade my PC. If I buy PS3, I can only play it for 3-4 years and if I upgrade my PC, I can play many games on it but not all games come to the PC. If I wait for the PS4, then the games I really would like to play now on PS3 would be gone.Please help me choose.


Answer
sony have stated that they will keep supporting the ps3 till atleast 2015 which does indicate that the ps4 will be released sooner than later and even game devs have been saying that they have got the hardware of the ps4 so they are able to start making games for the console now and have them ready when the console gets released

i also think the ps4 will be shown at next years E3 or just before and released in japan late 2013 and everywhere else 2014 ,

How do the specs of this computer sound ? is it a decent one?




I Love Jes


I'm 62, and have to pick out a computer, how does this one sound, I do ebay, email, facebook....It costs $700. It is an HP ENVY....

Processor & Memory:

3rd Generation Intel® Core⢠i7-3770 quad-core processor 3.4Ghz
8MB Shared Cache
16GB DDR3-1600MHz SDRAM [2 DIMMs]

Drives:

1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive
SuperMulti DVD Burner

Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 8 (64-bit)

Windows 8 is Beautiful, fast, and fluid.
Personalized: Make your Start Screen your personalized home for the things you care about. Organize and customize it the way you want.
Connected: Now everything is in one place to share. Integrate your online favorites â Facebook, Flickr, Hotmail, etc. â with content from your PC., such as photos and contacts.

Graphics & Video:

No Monitor
Intel® HD Graphics [DVI-I and DVI-D]

Communications:

Wireless-N LAN card (1x1)

Audio:

Beats⢠audio studio quality sound

Keyboard:

HP keyboard and mouse with Win 8 keyboard

Expandability (Total Slots):

Total Memory Slots: 4 DIMM
1x PCIe (x16 graphics)
3x PCIe (x1)
1x MiniCard

I/O Ports & Slots:

2x USB 3.0 top
2x USB 2.0 Front
1x 15-in 1 media card reader

Productivity Software: Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013

Microsoft Word
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft PowerPoint
Microsoft OneNote

Additional Information:

Power Supply 300W
Dimensions: 16.22" (L) x 6.89" (W) x 16.34" (H)
Warranty: 2-year In-Home limited hardware warranty



Answer
Being at 62 maybe not into gaming but want something to do multi-tasking and office will run well on it , now if have grand kids they like to play games on it can upgrade the psu to 600 watt and a good amd or nvida graphic card that's later on if thinking about doing it but that is great go for it, way more than enough for the task you perform on it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I buy the PS3, upgrade my pc or wait for the PS4?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment