Saturday, August 3, 2013

What is the cheapest gaming pc I can buy/build?

best gaming pc to buy on 2011 januari � Open Trends � Page 2
best gaming pc to buy image



Connor Mce


I am looking to buy a gaming pc but I also want to spend as little money as possible on it. I want to know what the least amount of money I can spend would be to be able to buy or at least build a computer that will play at least RPGs even if I have to lower the settings a bit. I hate not being able to play anything and all that i am looking to do is to change that so I can play most things on low settings.


Answer
OK, the best cheap option is upgrading a low-cost starting PC with a better graphics card.

So I recommend starting with this:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dell+-+Inspiron+Desktop+-+4GB+Memory+-+500GB+Hard+Drive/4673045.p?id=1218505323144&skuId=4673045

Then adding this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131441

That can play most things on medium settings, some easier games on high.

You could go with a cheaper graphics card like the Radeon HD 6450 but you'd get 50% slower performance and only save $15, so I don't recommend that.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102933

Performance:
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GT_520/10.html

What should be a few necessities for a gaming pc?




fatboiii14


I am thinking of buying a gaming pc. I am willing to spend up to around 1000 dollars(or more if necessary) I want it to play games like minecraft or call of duty. I want something so I can play if no lag. Or even record... I dont know much about computers do I don't know what I should be looking for in a computer. If i could get a link to a great one to buy it would be nice. Or even a list of things to look for. Thanks!
Also where should i buy it?



Answer
Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K or AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition.

Hard Drive: 500GB or 1TB

RAM: DDR3 4GB would be sufficient but 8GB wouldn't hurt.

Graphic Card: GTX 560 Ti or the GTX 570 would do.

PSU (Power Supply Unit): 700W or 650W. (PSU is needed to power up the graphic card.)

Gaming Cabinet: Any cabinet would do, but a gaming cabinet has a pretty better built in cooling system. iBall's 'Thunder Bolt' cabinet is pretty sweet.

Mother Board: If your going to get the AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition, then get the ASUS M5A88M. If going for the Intel Core i5 2500K, then get the ASUS P8H 67-MLX.

You'll need a sound card and a pair of speakers.

A UPS.

A Monitor. I recommend Dell monitors.

A mouse and a keyboard.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest gaming pc I can buy/build?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment