Thursday, August 1, 2013

How do get a gaming pc at an affordable price?

best gaming pc amazon on Archive Cell Phones | Top Best PC Gaming 2013
best gaming pc amazon image



Eddie Hain


I am coming off consoles because I am tired of paying for Xbox live to do what is free on ps3. I am considering to get a gaming PC or laptop. But the prices are crazy for the good ones. I am 20 years old. Is there any way to get one but pay monthly payments. I tried dell but they won't give me credit because of my age. I will try amazon. Any advice for me? Thank you.


Answer
See ASUS G75VW-AS71 17.3-Inch Laptop
or
ASUS G55VW-ES71 15.6-Inch Laptop

can somone point me in the directions of a good gaming pc?




Jay


could someone please point me in the direction of a fairly good gaming pc looking between 400-600 dollars....perhaps a package deal with mouse keyboard and monitor included, im not looking for anything crazy id like to play games like minecraft in high settings, empire total war in high settings, fallout 3 and warcraft 3 tft...best answer gets a 10!!! thanks in advance oo and should i not look on ebay or amazon or is that a good idea?


Answer
Sounds to me like your looking for a pretty basic computer with gaming capabilities, easy. You should go to your local Best Buy, or any store of the like. Find a sales representative and tell him your needs and price range. If you don't like that option, go to newegg.com or ibuypower.com. Those are two very respectable sites where you can customize your own computer. This will allow you to get the computing power you need, without any extra, saving you money. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do get a gaming pc at an affordable price?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment