Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What is the absolute best gaming PC money can buy?







I want to know specifically what gaming PC is the absolute best out there on the market right now. Don't worry about price. If it is customizable, what are the best options to go with it? Thank you.
Just to make myself clearer, I will not accept one word answers such as 'Alienware'. I need the model and specific details, too.



Answer
Alienware

What is the best gaming Pc on the market?




Erik


Im looking forward to getting a gaming Pc and getting off this dumb Mac... Any opinons? (by that i mean what do you think is the best gaming Pc)


Answer
Its cheaper to build it yourself, but you can mess something up if you are new to PC building. You should try looking around the ibuypower and cyberpower websites if you want A good prebuilt PC. I recommend you stay away from Alienware (unless you have the money).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the absolute best gaming PC money can buy?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment