Saturday, June 14, 2014

Gaming PC under $500?




Mason


I have wanted a gaming PC for a while now, but being 13 i cant get a job. I managed to save up $500 and want a good Gaming PC. I prefer Intel i3 and up( my dad doesnt like AMD i dont know the difference) Thanks
It doesnt have to built when i buy it i will put it together if not done already



Answer
You need to raise your budget.

You can get the hardware alone for $500, but a copy of Windows costs $100 by itself. So your total cost would be closer to $600.

Here's a list of builds, each color is a different performance level. Green ($527) is the one you want. I suggest going with a cheaper case (NZXT Gamma) which saves you enough money to upgrade to the Core i3 2120.

http://www.hardware-revolution.com/best-budget-gaming-pc-february-2012/

A Dual-Core Sandy Bridge Pentium G860 beats a cheap AMD processor for gaming, although I recommend getting an i3 if possible.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/amd-fx-8120-6100-4100_6.html#sect0

Your other option in this price range is buying a used gaming computer- if someone is selling a rig that cost them $650-$800 a couple years ago, you might find a deal for around $500.

**** Update ****
The built-in APU in AMD's A6/A8 processors does have much better gaming performance than Intel's integrated graphics, but it's still inferior to even a $60 graphics card.

What is the best gaming PC for under $500?




Eric


I need to know what's the best gaming computer build for under $500.

Here is a list of a computer parts I can use...

Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450 CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s)
RAM - 4Gigs

Also, I have no clue if laptop parts are compatible with an actual PC. If so, then I also have 500 gigabites of storage I could also use.

I would prefer if you used newegg.com to create a checkout cart with the computer stuffs on it.

Thanks



Answer
No such thing as a gaming PC under $500.

Unless you mean an iPad, but that's a whole nother discussion.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming PC under $500?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment