Thursday, June 12, 2014

Gaming PC under $1200?




Juzar


I am buying a new PC and have $1200. What is the best I could get from either newegg.ca or memory express. And it will at least take me a week or something to buy so please do not include the current deals , just include the normal/regular price :) THANKS :) and yeah i heard memory express has the price match so please keep that in mind :) THANK YOU :)


Answer
The cheapest option is to build it. It's easy to do, and you could build a good pc for gaming with less than that. The specs on the one I have now are (that I can name off the top of me head)

16 GB DDR3 ram
Amd phenom 2 black edition with (I think) 4 or 5 cores
Nvidia GTS 450 GPU (oldest part on the computer that I got last year and took out of my old computer)
Lazer 800 watt (I think) PSU
And I can't remember the motherboard.

Built it for 700 bucks (including the price if the case and excluding the price if the GPU which I did not buy with the rest if the parts) I am able to play every game I have on Mac settings.

Gaming Setup Under 700$?




emergencyt


Hey guys, as you can see, I wanna build a gaming pc under 700$ (including win7). I would also like this GPU because it comes with Bioshock, Crysis 3 and Farcry 3/blood dragon free. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202030 I intend to play BF3/4, Arma2/3 and Dayz Standalone at med-high settings. Thanks


Answer
The HD7950 that you're eyeing to get can play all games on max settings on 1080p, thus is a very decent card although I am pretty sure that your $700 budget would not be sufficient because the card alone is already $300.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming PC under $1200?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment