Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I need help buying a gaming pc or laptop that is cheap. at least 600 dollars.?




Dante


Ok, honestly, I'm 15 years old know nothing about building a computer or anything of the sort and need "professional" assistance. Or at least knowledgeable. I really don't wanna have to build my own. Just order it pre built. Thanks for any assistance in advance.


Answer
Do you realize that "at least" means "no less than", right? If something is at least $600, it will cost no less than $600.

If that IS what you meant, you should be happy with any of the laptops in the $1000-$1200 range. Sure, you CAN pay more, but you're getting into the range of "diminishing returns."

If you meant to say "at most $600" (which means "no more than"), I gotta agree with Binary Jigsaw. I've seen some half-decent gaming laptops for about $800, but none that I would actually recommend.

Gaming PC For 600 dollars?




Jc


I wanna know if anybody can put together a part list for a gaming PC. This is going to be my first gaming PC. I need at least 8 gigs of ram and a dedicated Graphics Card. The CPU also has to have an Am3+ socket. This must include a operating system and a monitor. And if possible can you please get the prices off of Amazon or Newegg? Thank you! cx

P.S: Can you make sure this can run games made from 2010 to 2013 on low to medium settings?



Answer
Build this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX_QxnuG1XM
Its an awesome computer just amazing plays all games
and he even has a guid showing you step by step how to put every part in the case and how to plug everything in you talking about medium settings? this beast will play pretty much everything in 1080p maxed out settings (at least almost maxed in most cases)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSNz6VVpWI8
thats a link for the first part
Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need help buying a gaming pc or laptop that is cheap. at least 600 dollars.?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment