Thursday, June 12, 2014

What retailer can I trade PC games into?

Q.


Answer
You'll get the best trade in value for video games from a place like Play N' Trade, they value games based on market value, not "We're a huge corperation and this game is old, so it's worth nothing". I'm not sure if they take PC games though. If not, call gamestop.

What gaming PC????????????????




Lazy Larry


I need a gaming PC to replace my desktop PC. I need it to be powerful, reliable and from a trustworthy retailer. Budget £600 max. Help me please.


Answer
Hi

I am not very sure if you need to build a custom build gaming rig or buy whole ready gaming rig, but if you are assembling your own rig, than this might help you :-

http://letschangeindia.in/topic/11-best-pc-within-budget-updated-june-2011/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What retailer can I trade PC games into?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment