Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Best gaming PC 2013 1000-1500$?




Paul


Title


Answer
The best processor for gaming that is out there right now is the Intel i5 3560K. i7 isn't necessary for gaming and is more suited for doing picture and movie editing or Photoshop kind of applications and would cost you about $100 more. I would pair a 3560K with a mid-range MOBO and 16 gb of ram. The real test in cost would depend on how crazy you want to get with the graphics cards. Check out this link for benchmarks on most of the highest-end graphics cards and prices as well:
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

For a crazy high-end gamer, I would suggest (if starting from scratch) spending about $800 to $1000 on everything before GPU and the remaining money on the GPU(s) themselves. Of course there are always ways to cut price by getting 8 gb of ram, and maybe a cheaper case. All is up to you :)

Should I buy ps3 or Gaming PC?




Bojan


O, so I have old computer and I am planning to buy new one!! But on the other side there is PS3 witch's amazing!! I don't know what to do? I found gaming pc for just 280$! Here is PC:
AMD
MSI FM2-A55M-E33
Procesor
AMD
AMD Fusion Processor
AMD A4-4000 APU 2-Core 3.0 GHz
AMD Radeon
Radeon⢠HD 6570
AMD Radeon HD 6570 2GB
4GB
DDR3
4GB DDR3 1333MHz Kingston
HDD1
500GB HDD
HDD1
500GB SATA 2
DVD-RW
Spire CoolBox 500W
500W
ATX 500W

But there is also PS3(260$).And I don't know what to do!
Games that I want to play on ps3:(games that PC don't have!)
The Last Of Us, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Uncharted 1,2,3, Journey, Flowers, Flow(i love ps3 exclusives) and some other games like: Assassin's Creed (1,2,Brotherhood,Revelations,3,4), Tomb Raider (2013), RE6,... and many other games!! But problem "They cost a lot!", I don't have money for big price games! I know It will be more exlusive with ps3 on my Tv with joystick in my hands! But games are so good and so expensive!! But I never had any console!! Love ps3!

Now! Do you think this PC is powerfull for those games like: AC, Tomb Raider, Deadpool and more...
Also I think maby I should get PC because of this:(PC exclusives!)
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs(love horror games), Among the sleep, Slender, Penumbra, and more indie horror games..
That is what I like about PC, you can always get some amnesia mods, new indie horror games(all of them are free)! And Pc games are more cheaper than Ps3 games! But PS3 is more exclusive!

What you think I should buy?!( can you show me your explanation,please?)
Thanks!



Answer
It's a tough call. I game on both a pc and a 360 (never been a big PlayStation fan, but that's just a matter of taste; it's a fine console), and I wouldn't say one is better than the other. HOWEVER. With the PS4 coming out soonish, I'd say to go with the PC. The hardware in PCs now is more advanced than that in consoles (the PS3 came out when?), and it's not terribly difficult or expensive to upgrade your graphics card in a year or two, or to otherwise improve your computer's performance.

So, in this case, I think you're probably better off going with the PC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best gaming PC 2013 1000-1500$?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment