Thursday, June 12, 2014

Xbox 360 or Gaming PC?




Cazaimex


I currently own a 5 year old PC (AMD Duron 1.3 GHz CPU, 1 GB DDR1 RAM, Nvidea GeForce FX 5200 video card, Asus Motherboard) and a 4 year old PS2. I'm thinking of either purchasing an Xbox 360 or a gaming PC, but I'm not sure which one to go with. I know a new gaming PC will be quite expensive, so I AM a bit more biased towards an Xbox 360. What do you guys think? Here are some factors to take into account:

1) I mostly like fighting games (Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Smackdown vs Raw, etc) and action/adventure games (Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Spider-Man, Batman, Prototype, Dead Rising, etc)

2) I mostly play by myself, but sometimes with a friend.

3) I DO NOT PLAY ONLINE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A FAST ENOUGH INTERNET CONNECTION AT HOME (making this in Caps before a lot of people recommend a PC for it's online capabilities)

4) I won't be purchasing second hand (prefer to buy my gadgets new)

5) I currently only use my PC for chatting, surfing the net, emails, listening to music... not much really
6) and I do NOT play online.



Answer
Honestly, I would still recommend the gaming PC.

Most of the major games that are on the Xbox 360 are on the PC as well, only you can customize controls, and they're much more intuitive.

Fork out the extra 5-10 dollars a month for faster internet. They're ripping you off, yes, but they're ripping you off even MORE with the slower speeds. Gaming is best when played online with other people, as most games are designed for play with other people. Xbox 360 games also typically to be more expensive for longer, as well.

If price is the most important thing right NOW, though, then sure, stick with the 360. I have a feeling that down the line you'll start to realize the Xbox 360 is not nearly as efficient for gamers as a PC is, though.

Third person PC game with Melee combat?




Allan


I'm looking for some games with an action/adventure melee feel to them. I'm trying to stray bit away from guns but wouldn't mind something like bows. If you ever heard/played Alice:Madness Returns, That is the kinda game I'm looking for. And also, it must be for the PC because I travel to much to be lugging around a console.
I appreciate the ideas but I should also add in that I'm trying to avoid MMORPG's I love them but trying to get a single player game for when friends aren't available and I'm not in the mood for grinding level's/gear



Answer
Kingdoms of Amalur has PC version.

The story sucks, but the combat is great.

Try also Draksiders. The hero (War) has a gun but his main weapon is a sword. He also has a big scythe for circular melee combat.

These might not fit you, but see Batman Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City. Batman has his gadgets, yes, but his main attacks are punches and kicks. Best comic book videogames.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Xbox 360 or Gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment