Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Is it possible to get a good gaming computer for under 600 dollars?




the_music_


I'm looking to get a new comp and I want one thats got a good graphics card and processor


Answer
any pc will be ok as long as you have a good grafix card, if you spend aroungd £125 you will get a good card, then just look for a decent pc, you may get a good deal from you local retailer, ask for pci express tho, its the newest thing in grafix cards., my pc is p4 3.2 with 512mb ddr geforce 7300gl pci express, with 2 gb ram. its fast enough for any game, it cost me £300 to build myself

what is the best gaming laptop under 600 dollars?

Q. I want to know this because I don't have a lot of money for my computer so i'm trying to find a good deal. Please don't put alienware as the answer because there way to expensive.


Answer
You'll be better off building your own gaming pc. You can build a pretty decent one with $600. This is just from my experience.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to get a good gaming computer for under 600 dollars?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment