Tuesday, April 22, 2014

PC Games for a YouTube channel?

Q. So I have a few friends and we wanted to do something different for our channel. We decided to make a scripted TV show series but in the form of 10 minute Youtube videos each week. because we don't want to be on camera, we need to use a game to act out the episodes in. Does anyone know any good multiplayer open world games for PC that could be used for this? Prefer if they are on steam. Thanks!


Answer
I've seen that done using Guild Wars but you could use just about anything from Diablo 3 to Skyrim.

How to start a gaming channel on YouTube?

Q. I really want to start my own gaming channel on YouTube, but I don't know how to set it up so in the videos you can see both me AND the game I'm playing. Like, if you go on YouTube and you watch PewDiePie or Markiplier, they have their's set so their face is in the corner of the screen and the rest of the screen is the game they're playing. I don't know crap about technology so I'm gonna need a lot of help with this. Thanks!(:


Answer
Ok, first create a new channel on YouTube. Make the name easy to remember and catchy not something with numbers at the end. Second use playclaw to record PC gameplay for console i think you have to buy something to record. To get the person viewer thing set up a camera or webcam facing you ( make it as a separate video). Use google to learn how to video edit those together. You may need to buy an editing program. If you go to Fry's electronic store website they usually have rebates and if you own a rival program you can send a copy of that program and get Vegas or Movie Studio for free. If you can't wait just buy one, any will really do.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: PC Games for a YouTube channel?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment