Friday, April 25, 2014

help me build a micro atx gaming pc under $600?

Q. i know a little about building gaming pcs , but its never as cheap for me as people say it is . maybe i always get greedy , but my builds always end up costing more like $800 & upwards . i want to be able to run modern games on high settings (not ultra) at 1080p . i want it to be air cooled , and it must be micro atx, i like the small case size and dont want a huge tower case. i have a windows 7 installation disk and there are sites that sell windows keys for like $30 so for windows just factor in $30 . thanks and have fun !


Answer
I was in the same boat as you a while ago, and everyone always talks about how cheap it is to build a PC.. but the truth is that prices have gone up with parts in the past few years and it's probably around the same price as any other computer you would buy. The second thing is that generally the smaller you want your computer, the more it's going to cost your for the same technology. You can't fit those bulky "gaming" cards in a micro atx case, same goes for proper heatsinks and power supplies. I'm not saying it can't be done, because it can, but it's just harder to find cheaper parts that fit in a micro atx case. BTW, don't get a windows key from some jenky-ass site, just download RemoveWAT and activate Windows once you install it (it doesn't require that you enter a key when installing it). I gave it a try and the link to the shopping cart is below.. I'm not sure if you will be able to see it though.

A decent pre-built gaming pc under 600?

Q. I am looking for a decent/average desktop for gaming. Not looking to be able to run newer games or max settings or even full 60 fps.

Games I want to play:
Minecraft
Skyrim
Everquest 2
Runescape

And other various games like that.

I am fine with low fps and playing on lowest graphics settings.
I DO NOT WANT TO BUILD A PC, so please stop saying to build one.

Prefer something available on walmart or amazon.

I want to spend a maximum of 600$ including shipping fees and a monitor (which I can buy for next to nothing.)

Please help me out here.
Oh and I prefer windows 7, windows 8 is a bit of a joke and nearly as bad an OS as vista was.


Answer
Any machine that beats these:
Skyrim Specs: (Video Graphics is where most machines fail the test)
You Do need a machine that meets these requirements for Skyrim.
Recommended
â¢Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
â¢Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU processor
â¢4GB System RAM
â¢6GB free HDD (Hard disk drive) space
â¢DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher
â¢DirectX compatible sound card
â¢Internet access for Steam activation
â¢
Minimum (get by with) System Requirements
â¢Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
â¢Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor (AMD Sempron @ 2.4 GHz)
â¢2GB System RAM
â¢6GB free HDD space
â¢Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
â¢DirectX compatible sound card
â¢Internet access for Steam activation




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: help me build a micro atx gaming pc under $600?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment