Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Parts for a gaming pc around $1000?

Q. I want to build my own gaming pc and I want some suggestions for part to my pc. Please link the parts (from new egg preferably)


Answer
best gaming pc,custom gaming pc,gaming pc reviews,cheap gaming pc,
build your own gaming pc,
budget gaming pc,
building a gaming pc,
how to build a gaming pc,
ultimate gaming pc,
gaming pc cases
more....Ads related to gaming pc
Microsoft Windows 8 - Meet the New Windows 8 PCs.
Beautiful, Fast & Fluid. Start Now.
Download Windows 8 Now, $39.99 ERP
-Shop Amazing New Windows 8 Tablets
.Windows.Microsoft.com
New Alienware Gaming Rigs | Alienware.com
Check Out Alienware's New Selection of Gaming PCs w/ Intel® Coreâ¢!
www.Alienware.com
HP® Gaming Laptops
Save on PCs w/ Visibly Smart 2nd Generation Intel® Core⢠Processors.
www.hpshopping.com
Gaming PC Deals - Compare
Low Prices! Save on Gaming PCs and Gaming Processors & Accessories.
www.NexTag.com/Gaming-PCs

Help with steam/PC gaming?

Q. I'm pretty new with PC gaming and I have a few games on steam. I've downloaded Team fortress two, combat arms, Tribes Ascend and planet side two. I haven't bought any games because some of the free games are a bit laggy and I have a few questions about that. I know it's not my computer, I have a brand new HP with an updated graphics card, 6gb of ram and a 1tb hard drive running windows seven. My computer should be able to handle these games no problem. So I guess my true question is why are these games laggy, is it my internet? I have a decent internet package but my router is just one I bought at the goodwill, it's a linksys (don't know what type it just says cisco on it). Could it be the games? Team fortress run ok, a little laggy when there are tons of people on but overall pretty smooth. Combat arms runs beautifully. I've been playing that the most because it runs perfectly. Planet side two and tribes ascend are laggy but I can kind of deal. Like it's not to the point where the game ever stops or I loose a connection to the server but it is a little choppy even with the graphics all on low hopeing it would run faster. Is it just the game? Like would paid games run better? or is it simply my internet connection. Also if you have any games you suggest on either steam or just buy else where that would be awesome. Thanks in advance for any useful info. If you need more info to help answer my questions just let me know.
Ok. I did what you told me, it says the following about my graphics card.
Name: NIVIDIA GeFroce 9100
DAC type: integrated RAMDAC Total memory: 2927mb Current display settings: 1600x900 (32bit) (60Hz)

Processor info: Model: a4316f Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) X4 620 processor 2.60 GHz
6.00 gb (5.75 usable) of installed mmory (RAM)
64-bit operating system.

My CPU is connected with an Ethernet cable but it runs through the wifi router first (forgot about that) and how would I update the driver?
Thanks for the information so far


Answer
Good choice with Steam and PC gaming

First of all you should be giving more details of your PC. RAM and Memory has no or less effect on gaming performance. You need to have the latest or at least new version of graphic cards and also you ned to see which processor you got and what the processor speed is. Those 2 effect your gaming performance more than anything. Then internet as well because you need more than a average internet speed if you want to play online FPS or any games without lag.

This is how you check your graphic card
1.Click Start.
2.On the Start menu, click Run.
3.In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.
4.The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display tab.
5.On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Device section. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.

This is how you check your PC configuration or processor speed and such
1.Right click on "MY Computer"
2.Select "Properties"
3. It will display a box with all the info including processor speed/RAM and so on.

As for the internet i suggest you try hooking your internet directly using a ethernet cable. Use the cable to connect your modem to your CPU and then the CPU will have much faster internet speed than what you would have with a wireless connection.

A PC also lags when the CPU starts heating up. Online or high end graphic games heat up your PC a lot and it slows down the CPU speed.

But in short here are things you should be checking
Processor speed
Graphic card
I dont think its these 2 because its a enw PC and the games you mentioned arent really that demanding.. so maybe the drivers arent updated? Try updating your windows and all drivers. Also dont run a lot of stuff in the background when playing. Its definately not Steam's fault because it has nothing to do with your PC.
Internet connection - whether you have problems or not i HIGHLY suggest to you that you connect your internet directly with a ethernet cable. TRUST me it runs so fast... and no lag what so ever during gaming. Thats what i do for my PC.

As for What games to buy on Steam there are a tons of free games you can always download. Also if there are certains games that you like but dont have the money to buy them wait till summer or winter or christmas or some kinda holiday sales ebcause steam sells games at ridiculously Low prices. You just have to know when and what to buy. NEw games will still cost high at the start but give it a few months or some deal and you ll get really amazing discounts.
Cheers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Parts for a gaming pc around $1000?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment