Saturday, March 29, 2014

What PC game you think I should play next?




Mr. Cat


Here are the games I've enjoyed on PC:

Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 4
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Hitman: Absolution
Limbo
Deadspace
Street Fighter x Tekken
The Sims 3
Devil May Cry 4
Guitar Hero World Tour
Mass Effect 2

- - -

I like action adventure games.
I kinda dislike high techy stuff although I've played ME2. And RPGs are not my fave kind of game.



Answer
Dishonored, I Played It And Loved It! It Is Also One Of The Top Rated Games Of 2012

Best First Person Shooter games for PC !?




The Killer


List them for me here not the very old one i want new ones form 2009 to 2013
spec doesnt matter as long as i have high end spec
thank you guys :D :D



Answer
Well you want a list for these kind of games then check these :

1- Crysis 3 released in 2013 , i think everyone heard of it .
2- Far cry 3 2013
3- Battle Field 3 released in 2011
4- Syndicate 2012 : it looks kinda like Dues but i prefer syndicate .
5- Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 / 3 released in 2009 - 2012 and Medal of Honor 2010
6- Crysis 2 released in 2010
7- Dues ex 2010 / 2011
8- Gears of wars judgment day but its like 3rd person shooter , check its game play in youtube its awesome.
9- Crysis in 2007 and Crysis war head 2008 .

These are the best 1st person shooter games i played and they had amazing graphics . There are some other games like Metro last light , Metro 2033 and Aliens but in these games you shoot monsters not other humans but they had a nice graphics too . There many other games but these are the ones i personally played . Hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What PC game you think I should play next?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment