Saturday, March 29, 2014

POLL: Renting Video Games?




Anonymous


I'm 18 and sometimes I feel kind of childish renting video games. Its not an addiction or anything like that its just once in a while. Does anybody else feel like this?


Answer
I'm 33 and i still buy PC games. I dont think you can rent PC here in Australia.
All my friends know i'm a gamer and its not an issue.
I'll be a gamer for life.
I used to play a multiplayer game with a group of people from all over the world and one of the regulars was 54.

Gaming pc help please!?




dextermatt


http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ultra-Quad-Tower-Intel-Q6600-4GB-500GB-22-LCD-XP-Pro_W0QQitemZ250243754663QQihZ015QQcategoryZ147131QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is this a good gaming pc for its price?
Or can i get something cheaper for the same thing ?
Can it run crysis, CoD4 etc?
Its in australian dollars cause i live in Australia !

Thanks



Answer
are you kidding me..... this can play almost every game in the world.....@ maximum settings ^^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: POLL: Renting Video Games?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment