Wednesday, March 12, 2014

mac mini or gaming pc parts?




ipodtouchd


im thinking about getting a mac mini but also want parts for a gaming pc what should i get mac mini or gaming pc parts?


Answer
Gaming pc all the way...
So much more you can do with that

building gaming pc, is the parts good?




joshua


My first PC build. I'm new to this so I just wanna make sure I get right parts and everything I need. I did not purchase yet but are these parts good for PC gaming? Do I need to add anything, or get rid of anything? Thx!!

~Josh


-Intel i7 4770k
-nividia gtx 760 graphics
-corsair vengeance 8gb ddr3 ram
-Asus z87-pro LGA 1150 Intel z87 data mobo
-lenovo 1tb
-corsair 850w PSU
-Intel dual band wireless
-diypc adventurer tower case
-windows 8.1 64

(I play a lot of bf3 but looking forward to bf4 ultra settings)



Answer
In all honesty, if your main focus is gaming, the i7-4770K will not help you with your FPS over the i5-4670K. Reason being is that hyper-threading does not take great advantage in almost every game on the market to date.If I were you i would get the 4670K and spend the extra $100 you would spent on the 4770K and get a better GPU, as PC gaming today is more GPU intensive then it is CPU intensive. All in all everything else looks great for your configuration of parts.

Hope this helped you,

ericlee30

~Member Of The Intel Response Squad~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: mac mini or gaming pc parts?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment