Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How do I go about assembling a gaming PC?

best gaming pc brand on Wrath of the Lich King: Storm Giant King Gaimo short-term mission ...
best gaming pc brand image



Joe


From what I heard building your own gaming PC is much cheaper than buying a brand new one. But the only problem with that is I'm only 16 and no little to nothing about how the inside of a PC works and I wluldent know where to start. So how does a 16 year old go about assembling a gaming PC? a guid? Get help from someone who has done this? I don't know where to start with this one so who wants to lend a kid a hand?


Answer
I'm 16 as well, but you should start studying the parts on what to get and look at its performance. I started looking through the sites where you can buy parts and reading the reviews of it.

Here is a video on how to build your computer - there are 3 parts :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIXAtNGGCw

What are the main things you need for a gaming pc?




Edge


I want to build a gaming pc and I need help. I mainly want to know whats required and wants mainly wanted.
I'm kind of on a $450 budget so please keep that in mind. Thanks!



Answer
Number 1 thing I'd look for first is a good graphics card you can go with ATI or Nvidia. Newegg and Tigerdirect usually have good deals on 550 ti or 560 Ti cards which are Nvidia.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125363

Second thing your going to want a decent Cpu i5 or i7 for Intels will do good. Or you could go with Amd they just came out with there 8 core which is the same as Intels i7 but 60-70 $$ cheaper.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103960

Good power supply, I'm not to worried about the brand but get one around 600-750 watts.

Ram go with 1600 or higher. With at least 8gb. I have 12 but never use it all.

Hard Drive go with 7200 rpm or get a solid state drive (SSD) and put your OS on it you will have good boot times and then you can put games or whatever on a different drive.

Motherboard - make sure it's compatible with your cpu if your getting a 8 core/quad core AMD will be AM3+ and intel will be LGA 1155 I believe.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I go about assembling a gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment