Saturday, August 24, 2013

Have you ever played the game Grim Fandango?

best gaming pc ever made on Museum Shop Gifts :: Viewing 2353 to 2360 out of 2395 Product(s) [View ...
best gaming pc ever made image



Supply Sid


It was made for the PC back in 1998. It was a commercial flop but one of the best games for the PC ever made.


Answer
Never heard of it. I don't play PC games really, but I'll look it up right quick to comment...

I just looked it up. Doesn't seem like my type of game.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GrimFandango

What is the most expensive video game ever made?




miriamleo


From what I heard, the most expensive game ever created was Shenmue for the Sega Dreamcast, it was also the game that killed Sega as a console maker. I am not sure about this, just want some confirmation.


Answer
Can't really tell you.. there's not a lot of hard facts that Game A cost X to build.. but I know that Horizons (an MMORPG) for the PC had a $10,000,000 budget to start with.. and they got more from investors before the game was released.

MMO's are going to be close to you #1 spots in terms of expense to build




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have you ever played the game Grim Fandango?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment