Saturday, August 24, 2013

Need a decent gaming computer for a cheap price?

best gaming desktop 500 dollars on ... computer sizes computers cpu deals on laptops design desktops digital
best gaming desktop 500 dollars image



JamesW


I'm looking for a good gaming desktop computer build for a cheap price. I have a budget of 500-550 dollars. I am using this computer to play World of Warcraft. Some cool LEDs on the case would be nice too. Please help!


Answer
Don't need a decent gaming pc for WoW >.<

Can the AMD Radeon HD 6450 graphics card handle BF3 and if it can what settings will it handle it at?

Q. I am looking into buying my first gaming desktop and I am on a budget. I found one for 500 dollars and it has the AMD Radeon HD 6450 graphics card. The card has a dedicated memory of 1 gig and I know to run BF3 you need at least 512 megs of dedicated video memory. So I am assuming you can run BF3 on this card, but at what settings?


Answer
VERY LOW settings, unless you play at a very low resolution.

The 6450 is a very low end card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need a decent gaming computer for a cheap price?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment