Friday, August 23, 2013

What are the best games my PC can run optimally?

best pc gaming gear 2012 on LotRO: Shadows of Angmar - gameplay 03 - Run in Garth Agarwen (pc)
best pc gaming gear 2012 image



Jesus


Specs:
-HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC (17.3")
-8.00GB RAM
-1.00GB VRAM
-1TB Hard Drive
-i7 Processor

I have GTA IV and it lags -___-



Answer
Dont worry gta 4 is a shit and even lags on best perfomance pc's
.
Best games of 2012/13
n some old ones :-D .
.
I will suggest u some great games
1. First person shooter
.
.far cry 3,cod mw3,battlefield 3,crysis 2 n 3.
.
2 3rd person shooter,rpg
.
gears of war <old is gold awesome game>, dead space. 1, 2 n 3, mass effect .1, 2 n 3,bulletstorm,witcher 2,devil may cry 4,5 ,resident evil 4,5<nt gd bt decent>, 6 awesome, tomb raider 2013, metro 2033 n last light
.
3 open worl and rpg games
.
gta 4,skyrim <with awesome graphics>

Is World of Warcraft making my Macbook Pro too hot?




Steve


I have a 2012 Macbook pro model A1286 regular display. I installed a cpu temp app and my average temps range between 35-50 degrees celsius when surfing the web, watching video's, playing music etc. But when I play World of Warcraft I've seen the temperature reach up to 90 celsius. It doesn't stay that hot for long because the fans kick into high gear and bring the temp down to an average of 75-85 celsius while playing WoW. I have my WoW graphics settings pretty high and I can get up to 90 frames per second. I know if I bring my WoW settings down the temp should lower a bit, but do I even have to worry about it at 75 to 85 C ? I have not yet had any issues with performance either. From what I've read most sources say if it stays under 100 celsius it should be ok, but I'd like to hear some other opinions about it.


Answer
I used to have this problem with my old computer. Try turning down the graphics settings in game. I had the lowest settings on my old PC but it still heated up so I would also suggest getting a fan to sit underneath your laptop if the problem carries on once you've turned down the settings.

The temp does sound very high though for a laptop. My PC has about 8 fans but I wouldn't let it go over 80C tbh - then again laptops DO get hotter than desktops.

I wouldn't worry too much unless it starts shutting down because of the temp.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best games my PC can run optimally?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment