Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sims 3 Custom Content. SOME Patterns do not show up in game, show as installed?

best gaming pc january 2012 on 2011 januari � Open Trends � Page 2
best gaming pc january 2012 image



Waysosiriu


I installed my game in January, 2012, and some 25 patters also back then. I have downloaded at least 35 patterns this last 2 months,including 15 more today and none show up in the game, but it shows as installed! They are in the same folder as the meager 25 I do have (most of them are tiles) I am tired of trying to figure out and every time I download some Zip downloader per other sites instructions, virus try to get in my pc and stupid toolbars come thru and install themselves.

Why are some getting thru (The older ones), and the others are not showing! I installed Sims, custom c othing, furniture, etc... most of it works



Answer
The some patterns are not shown because the graphics of the computer are not upgraded. Enjoy! :-)

Better build for gaming?




Uchiha


I came across two builds,

http://budget-gaming-computers.com/build-gaming-pc-800-january-2012-amd03.html

and

http://budget-gaming-computers.com/build-gaming-pc-800-january-2012-intel03.html


Are they good for modern games? Is one better than the other?



Answer
I like the -pc-800-january-2012-intel03.html, I think Intel is a better cpu...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sims 3 Custom Content. SOME Patterns do not show up in game, show as installed?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment