Sunday, July 14, 2013

Where should I look if I wanted a good gaming PC?

best gaming pc retailer on Sony VAIO Z Series | Top New Computers 2013
best gaming pc retailer image



Matt Mccul


If in the future I wanted a good gaming PC, where should I look?


Answer
It depends, if you're building it yourself, then there are various websites where you can buy parts individually (if you live in the United States):

http://www.newegg.com/ - Generally the most trusted. It's the 2nd biggest online only retailer (second to Amazon) and they have excellent service. Very widely used.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/ - These guys are the second biggest PC component retailer (second to Newegg). It's ran by the owners of CompUSA and CircuitCity.

http://us.ncix.com/ - They've got good deals and their service is good.

Retail stores:
Fry's Electronics (west & midwest U.S)
Micro Center (east coast)

For prebuilts:
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/

Is Puget Systems a reliable retailer to buy a gaming PC?




Nun


I am not tech savvy enough to build my own PC. I am looking to buy a Gaming PC from a company that is well known and generally has many positive reviews (few negative) from the masses.

Price Range: $1500-$2500



Answer
Any one can build a computer if you know the difference between a home computer and a gaming rig your set when i was 14 i built my first from parts laying around now im 18 and have a business building computers. You just need a build pc for dummies motherboard manual and case manual and unless your a hard core over clocker 1500 dollars is outrageous go to tigerdirect.com call there number and they can guide you through everthing no pressure or contact me.
And puget systems is ok but a bit overpriced if you do what i said and still feel you cant build your own look at tigerdirect.com or newegg.com they have affordable gaming rigs for sale and sell computer components if you go with building your own.

Contact me if you have any questions




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where should I look if I wanted a good gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment