Friday, July 19, 2013

What's a great wireless gaming headset compatible with xbox 360 and PC?

best gaming headset pc xbox on Wired+xbox+360+controller+for+pc+gamestop
best gaming headset pc xbox image



FrankG


I'm looking for a great wireless gaming headset compatible with both xbox 360 and PC. I play a fair amount of games on both and want something I can just easily switch to the other. I've read some terrible reviews on turtle beach products, but the word on the street is that they're awesome. Any advice would be helpful!
Edit: if that's just not possible, what's a good WIRED one?



Answer
Astros A30 or 40s.

What is the best gaming headset for pc (so you can talk,example in call of duty)?




Ian


I just started playing Call of Duty game for PC. I want to know what the best gaming headset so you can talk to other people while your gaming. Or can you use a xbox 360 headset when your controller is hooked up?


Answer
Astro A40, cost is high, but epically wourth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a great wireless gaming headset compatible with xbox 360 and PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment