Sunday, July 14, 2013

What kind of hardware do i need in my comp to run most games at very high-maximum settings?

best gaming pc on a budget on gaming pc 2012 tags best pc gaming motherboard best pc gaming
best gaming pc on a budget image



Robert


I am planning on buying a new gaming pc, and my budget is between $1000-$2000. I don't know too much about hardware, but I am rather knowledgeable when it comes to software, memory etc...
So any recommendations on what kind if gear i should set myself up with?



Answer
Heavy duty PSU
Intel I7 CPU......clock speed is important
2 high-end GPU with cross-fire technology - this, from what I understand will give you maximum graphics capability

What website can I built a decent laptop at?




HippiexChi


I was wanting a gaming pc. My budget is 600 dollars, and no more. Could I build a decent gaming laptop with that? I was looking on ebay at the used alienware computers, but last time I bought something electronic over ebay, it messed up 1 month later, and then I had to get my money back. I went to ibuypower.com to see if they had any, but all their laptops cost around 1000 dollars.

I need some expert opinions on this.



Answer
This isn't total customization, but dell.com is pretty good at customization.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of hardware do i need in my comp to run most games at very high-maximum settings?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment