Thursday, July 18, 2013

How Important Is A Dedicated Graphics Card On A Laptop?

best gaming pc for 700 dollars on Star Kobe Bryant : Did He Get Caught Cheating Again ...
best gaming pc for 700 dollars image



rstarre


How important is buying a new laptop with a dedicated graphics card? I have been looking for a new laptop and most of the laptops in the 600 to 700 dollar range share their graphics. I want to option to play some PC games. Nothing that would require a lot of video memory, but the older baseball or war games.


Answer
Integrated graphics will play anything from before 2004 easily.

from 04-06, you probably wont be able to paly full quality. 08 and newerr games youll need a dedicated card.
Get XP!!
You'll need it to play these games.

I you can't buy XP, just download the torrent or something.

Which Laptop should I get to play games?




Austin


I am going to be getting between $600 and $700 dollars to go towards a laptop for college, but i would also like to be able to play games on it. Are there any good Laptops within this price range that are good work/school computers and can also play PC decently? (I don't care if the game can run on Ultr/High settings or not. I mainly plan to play Skyrim on it and Diablo 3, but I would also liek to use good mods for Skyrim)

Any Help?



Answer
The good one should be a Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 0646-2EU Notebook PC - Intel Core i7-720QM 1.60GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730, 15.6" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (Refurbished)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How Important Is A Dedicated Graphics Card On A Laptop?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment