Sunday, May 11, 2014

recommend a great gaming pc for under $1,300?




John


Hey, i'll be getting around 1,300 dollars this summer and really need a new pc i would use it for high end gaming and things like hosting servers, running many applications at once, and high speed internet so i'd like something with a great amount of RAM and a high end video card (Radeon or NVIDIA) Also i would like an intel i7 core preferably 2nd or 3rd gen. If any of you have a suggestion on a pc within that price range please let me know on here. I might try just building one myself but i'm afraid that i'll buy something that isn't compatible with another part and then i'd have to return it and go through all that trouble but if any of you have a good build for a gaming pc that would end up somewhere around 1300 dollars please put it down. thank you
By the way this just for the tower not monitor mouse or keyboard
the types of games i would play are WoW, Guild wars2, Crysis, Skyrim, Things like that :D



Answer
You may check out for Microtel Computer® AMTI9041 Gaming Computer
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor,
12GB DDR3 1333mhz,
1TB Hard Drive 7200RPM,
24X DVD-RW,
Nvidia 550 GTX-TI 1GB Video Card

$300 gaming pc upgrade?




Madison


I currently have an older computer I built ( e3400 Intel wolfdale cpu, Asus p5641-mlx2/gb ) with 2gb's of 667 ddr2 ram). Now obviously this isn't a gaming machine, but I would like play some of the newer games. MY budget is $300, I was looking on newegg and I was able to get an a8-3850, 8 gb's of 1600 ddr3 ram, and a fairly cheap motherboard under $300. I'm not a fanatic gamer, I have a ps3 and am pretty happy with the graphics on it. The questions I have are: how well will this system perform? Would my $300 be better used somewhere else? I've seen people playing with the a-3850 online and it seems to do okay, the only thing I'm not sure on is on the future, I know a motherboard like the AM3+ will be supported for awhile but I'm not sure on the FM1(I understand neither of these are compatible with my current CPU). Please read what I put thanks so much.


Answer
I was in a similar boat about a year ago, and I was able to build a new one for under 300, and I still get usually over 60fps in most games -I ripped the cpu out of my other pc (only 3.1ghz amd dual core), and found a motherboard that would fit it, but if you can afford a new cpu, that tends to be the bottleneck in most gaming rigs. Here's what I got:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104072
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136744
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817152028
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156245
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130265R

You might start with only 2 or 4gb of ram, I don't think any game really needs 8, but you're on the right track, newegg and tigerdirect are best for putting shit together




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: recommend a great gaming pc for under $1,300?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment