Thursday, May 15, 2014

Gaming PC budget $700?




alkire44


Okay I am looking for a PC that can run games such as Stronghold 3, Men of War, Command and Conquer. I am on a very strict budget thought that only allows me to go around $600-700. I would like to be able to upgrade it in the future such as in 3 years when I head off to college. This computer would also be used for video editing with Adobe(Premier,After Effects,Photoshop). I have checked bargain sites but I can't find the right combo (newegg.com and techforless.com) I typically trust those sites for electronics but I don't trust Ebay. So please no ebay links. I would like for it to be i5/i7 and have a radion(SP?) video card.


Answer
There is no sub-$700 computer that has both decent graphics card and Intel i5 processor. Maybe you can get one if you build it yourself. Pre-built $900-$1000 computers with ATI HD 5770 or HD 6850 graphics card cost $900-$1000 minimum.

The best you can get for under $700 is "Titanium Gamer AM6020"
http://best-gaming-computers.blogspot.com/2011/03/66999-titanium-gamer-am6020-gaming.html

Or second one from this chart, if you have a retail Windows CD laying around:
http://best-gaming-computers.blogspot.com/2011/03/comparison-of-26-best-gaming-computers.html

GOOD Gaming PC For under $700?




Billy


I need a good gaming PC for under $700 basically for internet browsing, and either FSX or FS2004 (or both) I need a computer that would make FS2004 or FSX not lag WHAT-SO-EVER, 0 problems, no "slide show" as in skipping, like a 60 FPS frame-rate or more. All I've found is some cyberware or something like that, I'm not sure if that's a good choice for $600.


Answer
If u give me time i would like to do the reseach and assemble u one.

Edit:

this is my first config, might be a little overpriced but will definetly be awesome for gaming, if you consider serios gaming then this is the rig for you.

GPU
Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6850 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

CPU
Intel 3.3 GHz LGA 1155 Core i5-2500K Processor

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H Motherboard

PSU
Corsair CMPSU-650TXV2UK 650 Watts PSU

Cabinet
Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Mid Tower Cabinet

Monitor
Samsung 20 inch LED - S20B300B Monitor

Mouse and keyboard
Logitech Wireless Combo Desktop MK320 Wireless Keyboard (Black)

RamCorsair DDR3 2 GB (1 x 2 GB) PC RAM (VS2GB1333D3) x4 (8gb)

if u cant afford this or only wanna play flight simulator than u could dail the cpu and gpu down a lil bit hell if only wanna play fs than i5 alone can handle that without the descrete gpu.......

hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming PC budget $700?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

2 comments:

  1. Really very fantastic blog with a cool and interesting information about the pc games i like it nic work.
    cyberpower gua880

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing

    Video Gmaes

    ReplyDelete