Monday, October 28, 2013

How can a visibly speed up my PC for free?

best pc gaming graphics card 2011 on gtx 500 gpus with ultimate gaming bundle m800x gaming mouse
best pc gaming graphics card 2011 image






I need a software or something for my PC. It is like 10 years old I recently increased the RAM and hard drive. It barely has any programs so there is nothing to remove to make it faster. I have about 1 GB RAM and 1.2 Terrabytes hard drive space with no graphics card. But I like to play online games in which they are kind of "laggy". Is there anything I can use to speed it up?


Answer
Download tuneup utilities 2011 it has a free trial but you can use it once and speed up your computer.
http://www.tune-up.com/download/#

I would like some advice on a good processor and graphics card for Starcraft 2?




David Rada


im not looking to run it on ultra high settings. something for a low- moderate pc gamer. the cheaper the better, honestly, but nothing that won't work well with other games, like Skyrim, too.


Answer
Hi

Well, it depends on your budget.

This will help you :-

http://knowledgeportal.in/topic/16-best-pc-within-budget-updated-june-2011/

If you are on tight budget, you can get ATI 6770 card, its a pretty good card @ low price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can a visibly speed up my PC for free?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment