Sunday, October 27, 2013

Will I be able to trade my ps3 and accessories for a gaming pc?

best gaming pc headset on Best Headsets for Gaming, Cell, and PC
best gaming pc headset image



Logan


I would like to trade my ps3 and accessories for a solid entry level gaming pc, or at least sell them for enough to purchase/build one. I have the 160gb ps3 slim, 2 controllers, a roxio game cap, a turtlebeach headset, a gaming chair, ghost recon future soldier, skyrim, dead island, and 9 or so games on the hard drive. Will I be able to trade or sell these things for a gaming computer? Is that a realistic goal?


Answer
Most likely you could trade it in at a local GameStop but you wont get very much cuz GameStop rips people off

If I get a gaming headset for my gaming pc, do I still need a sound card?

Q. So I want to build a gaming pc with powerful sound so I can hear approaching enemies when I play FPSs. I want to get a gaming headset but I'm not sure if I get a headset, whether I need to purchase a sound card or not.


Answer
if you buy a USB headset, you will not need a sound card as you plug it straight into any free USB port on your computer, and the headset is seen by the computer as sort of a sound card in itself.

I used to use a headset with the regular jacks (the ones you find on your ipod and everywhere, i don't know what its called lol) but when using my microphone i found nothing but problems

since i bought my USB headset, ive never had a single problem with it. hope it helps :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will I be able to trade my ps3 and accessories for a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment