Friday, November 1, 2013

What are the parts I need to build a gaming Pc?

best gaming pc at best buy on FIND MORE INFORMATION FOR BEST LAPTOP, COMPUTER,NETBOOK,NOTEBOOK,GAMES
best gaming pc at best buy image
Q. What are the parts I need to build a gaming PC and where can I buy them? And what would be the total cost?


Answer
Well it depends on Ur price range what I have done to make it easier is I go to websites like tigerdirect and newegg and looked at good pard that have "also bought this"

First off you would need:
A case
Harddrive
Ram
Powersupply
Video card
CPU
CPU fan
Motherboard.

Watch out to get the same port for the motherboard and the CPU and fan (some CPUs come with a generic CPU fan)

Make sure the power has same as the monthsrboard if not you can get an adapter for the power supply.

Make sure your motherboard can handle the ram which u should be gettin DDR 3

Make sure the video card can work with the motherboard like pci express 2.0 most already have it.( I'm talking about the motherboard)

As for the rest is mostly plug and play and folow instructions.

I want to buy a gaming pc, what performance will i get with budget of 1000euro ?




Fahe


I am buying a gaming pc and my budget is 1000euro. With this budget will i be able to get a gaming pc good enough to run the latest games (crysis2 battlefield3...) at maximum settings. If not around how much would a gaming pc that will be able to maxout those games without a problem cost ?


Answer
That's almost a perfect price for a gaming pc, more or less. It depends in which country do you live.

I should recommend you an nVidia GTX 680 Lightning built by MSI, that should be launched in 2 or 3 months. With that video card you should play all games on ULTRA settings.

Intel processor is also something that you definitely need.

Minimum of 8 GB ram, better 16 GB.

1000watt good PSU - should do the trick when you'll want SLi. ( two video cards )

A big SSD for storing your games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the parts I need to build a gaming Pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment