Thursday, October 31, 2013

What is the best pre built gaming pc of 2012 I can find in stores?

best gaming pc specs 2012 on Dishonored PC specs revealed
best gaming pc specs 2012 image



tee


I'm looking for a gaming pc that can handle a game like BF3 I know the answer is to build a pc but I'm not ready for that at the moment..


Answer
HI, so im not sure what your budget is but if its in the range of about 800-1000 check out this link,
http://www.mycustombuild.com/reckless-conservative.html
Its a really solid computer with all the specs you need ( i suggest getting either Option B or D). You say your not ready to build a pc? this site is for people EXACTLY like you they build custom pc's for gaming and they actually do it very well compared to most.
If you can spend a little more check this one out too.
http://www.mycustombuild.com/reckless-gamer.html
It also can play BF3 but should be able to play it at around ultra instead of maybe medium-high settings! hope this helped and i hope to see you online!!

What is the highest quality SIM PC Racing game for my system?




Meh


I want to know the highest quality racing game I can run. I don't mean Need for Speed 2012 thoe. I mean a real simulation racing game like the Gran Turismo series, but for the PC.

Anything recent like 2010 or newer? I don't want GTR II since it's REALLY old (came out 2006) as far as simulation goes.

My PC's specs-
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
Intel i7 920 @2.67GHz
DDR3 8GB @533MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
(That's all the important stuff.)

So I can run any game, not at the highest settings mind you, but I can run it.



Answer
Try F1 2012, Grid, and Dirt 3, and Shift 2 Unleashed




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best pre built gaming pc of 2012 I can find in stores?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment