Saturday, November 2, 2013

Where do I buy Pokemon Emerald Game boy Advance on PC?

best gaming pc nz on ... Backup Wolverhampton Telford Computer Support - computer microphones
best gaming pc nz image



*Simonn


I would like to buy Pokemon Emerald Game boy on PC but can not fine an online store which stocks it.


Answer
Go on google and put up games online shopping and that will come out a lot of web site find one that you can buy it form or if you at New Zealand or Australia you can go to www.trademe.co.nz that will have the games that you need to buy.

Is it illegal to download a Windows emulator for Mac?




foshizzle


I want to download a Windows emulator so I can play PC games. Is it illegal to download a freeware one?
I am using Mac OS X.
I can't run Boot Camp on my Mac - it's not new enough.
I can't run Boot Camp on my Mac - the computer is not new enough.



Answer
Nope its not! In Fact a mac includes a program to install windows natively so its just like its a real pc! (windows as primary operating system)

and you can switch between them at any time by holding the option key during startup

To open bootcamp go to the applications folder, utilities and bootcamp assistant

follow the tutorial...

Note: you require a retail copy of windws...

If you dont have one, you can download microsofts Release canadate For free from Microsoft! http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/download.aspx

Alternivly you can get a free virtual pc software from VirtualBox http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.virtualbox.org%2F&ei=IQZkSqCwLoPYtgOi36Fn&usg=AFQjCNGN8vSc78b6uiP42talP6wL3Ok1fA&sig2=GhwhC5QjF_OmhFED7XX5Yw




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where do I buy Pokemon Emerald Game boy Advance on PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment