Monday, May 5, 2014

List of Specific Editing/Gaming PC Custom parts for under £700?




Jamie


I'm looking for a good list of specific PC parts i could use and would be compatible for video editing programs and other media based programs, and high performance gaming.
I know you should customize whatever suits your own needs but id like a good list to reference as i look into PC parts. as long as it would be good for high performance Editing and gaming. And at a rough price of hopefully under £700. I'm not experienced in the technical side to PCs in any regard.



Answer
this is probably the best you can get for the £700
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/RZby
you have to add some shipping costs

this build can play every new game on high settings and it's also good for video editing.

Build a gaming pc for under $700. Help?




Chris


I am trying to build an AMD based budget gaming pc. I know quite a bit about hardware, however, I have not built a computer from scratch before. I would like something that can run Starcraft 2, Borderlands 2 and games with a similar demand in high/ultra settings. Intel is not an option. A solid state drive preferable, Radeon HD 7000 series preferable, and quad core is required (Preferably an A-series or Phenom II). I have "mapped out" and priced pc's that are under this total (not sure if everything was compatible, mainly PSU) so I know it can be done.
I certainly love the advice so far. I have minimal experience with Intel (usually because of price, however, a dual core is not enough to handle EVERYTHING I do. Please suggest and Intel/Nvidia build if you think that is better. Ignore what I said above. :)
I certainly love the advice so far. I have minimal experience with Intel (usually because of price, however, a dual core is not enough to handle EVERYTHING I do. Please suggest and Intel/Nvidia build if you think that is better. Ignore what I said above. :)



Answer
Why is Intel not an option... price? Or is it availability in your area?

I mention this because Starcraft 2 is a particularly CPU-intensive game that runs WAY better on Intel processors than AMD. Even older Intel processors like the Core 2 Duo/Quads have a clear advantage over AMD. The 2nd-gen Core i3 smokes a quad-core Phenom II X4 or Bulldozer FX when it comes to running Starcraft 2... The A series is just outmatched.

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,766589/Starcraft-2-CPU-benchmarks-Intel-on-top-quads-without-performance-benefit/Reviews/
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/amd-fx-8120-6100-4100_6.html#sect0

Adding insult to injury, Starcraft 2 is also optimized for Nvidia cards.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5541/amd-radeon-hd-7750-radeon-hd-7770-ghz-edition-review/18

Borderlands 2 also favors Nvidia cards more than AMD, with the GTX 650 Ti outperforming the Radeon HD 7770 and the GTX 660 edging the 7870.

http://www.techspot.com/review/583-nvidia-geforce-gtx-650-ti/page11.html

So for the game titles you've mentioned so far, AMD isn't ideal. You can still go with AMD and have good performance, but you'll get lower bang/buck than if you spent the same amount on an Intel/Nvidia build.

By the way I don't think an SSD really fits your budget... you''ll be much better off putting that money into a higher-end GPU or CPU. All the SSD does is make your Windows startup and initial launching of games faster, it doesn't affect performance once they're loaded into memory and running.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: List of Specific Editing/Gaming PC Custom parts for under £700?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment