Saturday, May 10, 2014

Should I Buy A Gaming PC?




crazyjacks


I really feel that console games are limited by their hardware and that the next generation of game systems is going to be coming out really soon.

However, I don't know if I would like to buy the next generation of consoles. PC Gaming is improving every month, and it's starting to grab my attention.

Right now I'm not very comfortable using a mouse and keyboard for playing games, but I think it's something I can get used to.

Here's why gaming on a computer looks nicer for me

- Better Modding Support
- Better Online Multiplayer (64 players on Battlefield 3 looks amazing)
- When games get better, you only have to replace certain parts, you don't have to buy a whole new system
- Free Online Play
- Not tied to one multiplayer platform (such as Xbox Live or PSN)
- Can play old pc games that came out many years ago
- Games are cheaper

There's probably some others but I'm too tired to think right now.

Budget is not really a problem for me, I have about $5000 I'm willing to spend as I make a decent amount of money through my websites. I'm also currently in high school so I believe a powerful machine could help with school (although I do already own a MacBook Pro and iPad 2 so I don't see much more benefit from this for school)

I'm also a programmer and I think programming on a powerful fast computer with a nice display would be very comfortable. Especially since memory management is one of my weak points.

Anyhow, this is getting very far off topic. Your input is appreciated. Thank you.
-



Answer
If you love gaming investing in a PC is the way to go in my opinion.

Now with that much money you can definitely build a beast. My advice would be to ask a knowledgeable friend who could build one for you from parts, or that you educate yourself into building one. You'll save a lot/get a much better PC for the same price.

What is a good Gaming PC?




Zlanif


I'm looking for a good PC so I can game on it. My budget is 700$


Answer
How about looking at ebay?
Just avoid poor display cards.
Gaming Pc's should have 1MB VGA card with Pixel shader v4
4 GB Ram
Good CPU

that is why I am telling you look for ebay, you may find cheap but good ones




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I Buy A Gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment