Sunday, December 8, 2013

What is the cheapest pre built gaming pc that could get at last 30 fps with minecraft sonic ethers?

best gaming pc for minecraft on ... to the Nintendo 3DS On March 16th in Europe | Gaming Vlog Network
best gaming pc for minecraft image



Pollywogs


I don't want to build a pc. Can you please tell me what the cheapest gaming pc is that i could get atleast 30 fps with sonic ethers unbelievable shaders mod dof


Answer
If you want prebuilt you need $600. And if custom $500. There are some advantages in custom but no in prebuild. This pc is $450 : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883155676
Add a hd 7770 and a 450w psu cost about $110+$40. Total $600. Think whats the problem in building.

Can anyone help me with finding a gaming PC to buy?




Ryan


I think I'll ask for a gaming PC for Christmas, but I need help finding one. Can anyone direct me to somewhere I can get a gaming PC that will run games like Battlefield 3, Call of Duty and Minecraft with little to no lag that I can get delivered to/in Ireland? What kind of price range and specs am I looking at? Thanks.


Answer
Build your own. You are looking at 600 if you build your own. If you choose to get a crappy dell then it will cost you 1200.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest pre built gaming pc that could get at last 30 fps with minecraft sonic ethers?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment