Saturday, December 14, 2013

What is the cheapest and/or best website (UK) to build a custom gaming PC?

best gaming pc in the market on Top Gaming Computers For A High-End Gaming Experience | Custom Gaming ...
best gaming pc in the market image



L.H.


I am living in the UK, and have seen quite a few different websites for this sole purpose more often than not, and was wondering if some websites are better than others. If you know a good website for PC packages as well I am looking for a gaming PC for hopefully no more than £1000, and I'm not sure I'm willing to choose to spend any more on one than that. Thanks


Answer
Any of those websites you have already seen can produce a custom made gaming PC for you at minimal cost. I am sure you will get a powerful system to run all your games and future generations of games for the £1000 you are ready to spend.

In fact you can build this system by your self selecting the components you prefer from the thousands on the market now-a-days.

I do all my building work myself never trusting all those companies who only want your hard earned money, giving you sub-standard products in return.

Most sites you have seen would know how to knock one together for you, it is the component selection that really makes the difference.

I hope I have been of some help here.

Most productive turnover for selling a gaming PC?




StrongerTo


Hi,

I have a couple questions.

I built a top of the line gaming PC in Feb of 2012. What kind of return can I expect on the market if I don't include a HDD?

Is it possible to profit if you build a new PC every 3 months and then sell it on the market + build a new one? 2 months? 1 month? If so, what percentage of the parts could I expect to get back?

I would at least like to breakeven and building a new computer every few weeks isn't a problem.

Thanks.



Answer
No, it isn't profitable at all. When you make a top of the line computer you will only lose money. The prices of new computerparts actually drops the most in the first half year.

The percentage you lose is difficult to predict. It depends mostly on the performance of the serie your parts belong to compared to other (later) series and of course the variating market costs of electronics (influenced by all sorts of things). If you do it right you lose about 20% - 30% each time you sell a gaming computer (not with real top of the line though!). If someone has found a cheaper way to keep a good gaming computer I'd like to hear his secret to :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest and/or best website (UK) to build a custom gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment