Monday, December 9, 2013

Is it possible to get a fast gaming pc which is compact?

best gaming pc to buy on ... gaming computer over the weekend and have survived to tell you about
best gaming pc to buy image



moonman


So far ever gaming pc I've bought is HUGE and won't fit on my small little desk.

Can anyone suggest a smallish gaming pc with a good graphics card so I can play the latest games.



Answer
I think they still make them... Look for "shoebox PCs" These are small cases that still take full size PC parts. You can buy a kit and build your own, or buy a partially assembled box and choose your own video card, etc.

Otherwise, do what I did - get a little shelf or something and put that alongside your desk so you can put the PC on that.

is it cheaper to build a gaming pc or just to buy one?




guysome


I can't afford a top of the line gaming pc, however, i keep reading comments that it is cheaper to build a gaming pc than it is to buy it already made. would it be possible to build a gaming pc that can handle great graphics at around the 500-600 dollar area. I want to use my pc to play system emulators as well as be able to play current games at good speeds. Please any help will be appreciated.


Answer
I just so happen to have a nephew (age 14) that has been trying to answer the same question. If i were to try to build a gaming system with the amount of money you have, one sure way is to visit the compute flea markets. You can usually snap up some pretty good bargains. I would never try to buy any gaming computer new. Unless you're willing to spend triple what you have budgeted, you'll most likely be quite disappointed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to get a fast gaming pc which is compact?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment