Friday, December 13, 2013

How do i play the game i just purchased on my computer from yahoo?

best gaming desktop yahoo on Seven Logitech Products Selected as CES 2011 Innovations Honorees
best gaming desktop yahoo image



Michelle M


i just bought a game from yahoo and i dont know how to find it so i can play it.


Answer
Look in "My Programs" you should see the game listed and you can open it from there, you can also put a short cut on your desktop for the game from there as well. Good luck!!!!!!!

How can you reduce the screen(or like kinda zoom out) on your computer?




Yes?


Sometimes when I get on the game Yahoo Grafitti, it is too zoomed in on the screen that I can't see the chat at the bottom of the screen. I have tried going to "View" and making the text size smaller but that didn't seem to help. Anyway thanks!
Oh lol. Well now don't I feel silly. =)



Answer
Right click on an empty spot on your desktop and choose porperties. Then click the Settings Tab. There is a slider on the left hand side. Choose 1024 x 768. That should cover you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i play the game i just purchased on my computer from yahoo?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment