Thursday, December 5, 2013

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TYPES OF PC GAMES KIDS LIKE?

best gaming pc for kids on ... Beautiful Princess Peach Super Mario Game - computer headphones
best gaming pc for kids image



IM_THE_DON


Me and my team are making a game and we need ya"ll help to choose what type of pc games kids like? ThankYou!


Answer
Kids like games that allow them to build places, earn items, and spend points. They also like chatting with other kids.

Should I build a gaming pc right now and wait with the PS4 till my birthday?




Dude


My birthday's in april and I was wondering if I should build a gaming pc from my money now.
I have 300 euros but a friend will give me extra money + a very powerful graphics card he's gonna replace. I really want the ps4 so I can still play with my friends But I think most of my friends will probaly still wait a few months after it's release. And if I build a gaming pc I could just pirate games.



Answer
as an experinced gamer I can say

(((PC)))
it's much more powerfull
and much more games are available
It's a pc...you can do pc stuff like browse the internet,facebook,ect

EDIT: plus more people play pc..DUH


ps4 is for kids



"And if I build a gaming pc I could just pirate games."
buy the games you cheap***
and support the developers
======================
@aotr

Not really

I own most consoles
And I really enjoy many console games
last of us being the recent one

I also enjoy halo and god of war




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TYPES OF PC GAMES KIDS LIKE?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment