Sunday, December 1, 2013

What are some books for a teenage girl?? (Supernatural genre)?

best gaming pc ever made 2013 on Best PC Gaming Monitors 2013 | Best PC Gaming Monitors 2013 Review ...
best gaming pc ever made 2013 image



Born2shop


Hey! Okay. I read soo many books! I am talking like 5 maybe more per week! I have found that because I read so fast I have trouble finding new books to read while the next books in a series come out. Here are some of the series of books I love! BTW I am 15

1. Strange angels -Lilith St. Crow
2. The mortal intruments -Cassandra Clare
3. Darkest Powers trilogy -Kelley Armstrong
4. The Hunger games -Suzanne Collins
5. Ghost Huntress -Marley Gibson
6. Thirst -Christopher Pike
7. Death by _____ -(forget the author)
8. Dead is... -Marlene Perez
9. Gone -Michael Grant
10. Soul Screamers -Rachel Vincent
11. 1-800-Where are you -Meg cabot
12. Airhead -Meg cabot
13. The mediator -Meg Cabot
14. Private/priviledge -Kate Brian
15. Vampire Academy -Richelle Mead
16. House of night -PC and Kristen Cast
17. The Uglies -Scott Westerfield
18. Demon Princess -(forget the author)

As you can see I like a strong female lead not whimps, haha! And a bit of romance in them is good. If you could recommend as many series's as possible that are good? Or any UPCOMING SERIES!!!!And for teens, haha I dont want to read about some 30 chick or anything. And it can be about magic, vamps, werewolfs, zombies, fairies, demons, aliens... ANYTHING as long as it wouldn't typically happen in everyday life!!! I read very quickly so if there is something that has alot of books in there serise or is still being written or the books are long (400 pages)....

**** Oh and you would think that because I read so much I would have better spelling, but I guess not... Oh well can't ask for every thing :3
Oh and by death by... I mean death by demin, deat by latte and death by bikini... and by dead is I mean dead is the new black, Dead is not an option ect...



Answer
As a major Vampire Academy and Hunger Games fan, here are some books/series I recommend to you. :)
***
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver â¥
*Soul Thief - releases August 30, 2011
*TBA 2012
Note: Beck is an absolute hottie!! :D My friends and I are obsessed with this series right now!! The books have different titles in the UK though so it can be confusing. Forsaken = DTD, Forbidden = Soul Thief, Forgiven = TBA .

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder â¥
*Magic Study â¥
*Fire Study
Note: One of my favorites. :) Yelena reminded me so much of Rose and Katniss. And Valek... yum. :P

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
*Wolfsbane - releases July 26, 2011
*Bloodrose - releases February 21, 2012

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
*Supernaturally - releases July 26, 2011
*TBA 2012

Divergent by Veronica Roth
*Insurgent - releases 2012
Note: Pretty good start to a decent dystopian series. Four is pretty awesome.

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
*Kiss of Life
*Passing Strange
Note: I completely adored Adam. Bk 1 totally broke my heart though. Haven't gotten a chance to read the other books yet.

Wither by Lauren Destefano
*Fever - releases February 21, 2012
Note: I didn't particularly enjoy Wither, but one of my friends totally loved it. The writing was good even if I thought the plot/characters fell short, so I guess you might want to check it out.

Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
*Fins Are Forever

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
*Desires of the Dead
*The Last Echo releases 2012
*TBA 2013

Chime by Franny Billingsley â¥
Note: As soon as I finished, I wanted to flip it back around and start it again. I really loved it. Hope you will too. :)

The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell â¥
*The Springsweet - releases 2012
Note: This was so unlike anything I'd ever read, in a good way. It made me want to read more historical/paranormals.

Timeless by Alexandra Monir
*The Timekeeper - releases 2012
Note: Can't wait for book 2!! I need more Philip!!

Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz
*Deadly Little Lies
*Deadly Little Games
*Deadly Little Voices - releases December 6, 2011
*TBA 2012
Note: I love how the bad guy is always someone you don't expect.

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
*Enshadowed - coming January 24, 2012
*TBA 2013
Note: The cover is one of my favorite things about the book. After I read it I appreciated the cover so much more. It was a little tedious to read towards the end, but overall I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for book 2.

13 to Life by Shannon Delany
*Secrets and Shadows
*Bargains and Betrayals - releases August 16, 2011
*Destiny and Deception - releases January 31, 2012

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder â¥
*Outside In
Note: Riley is too freaking adorable!! :)

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
*Hallowed - releases January 24, 2012
Note: I haven't read Unearthly, but I've only heard good things. :)

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
*Linger
*Forever - releases July 12, 2011

Hourglass by Myra McEntire
*TBA 2012
Note: Time-slip novel. Looks good!!

Enclave by Ann Aguirre
*Outpost - releases September 2012
*Horde - releases 2013
Note: I enjoyed this book. However, I donât think it compares at all to Hunger Games. But I love zombies and this was definitely spooky. Iâm looking forward to reading bk 2.

Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Note: Want to read this. About a girl who wakes up every day forgetting what happened the day before.

Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
*The Dead Girl's Dance
*Midnight Alley
*Feast of Fools
*Lord of Misrule
*Carpe Corpus
*Fade Out
*Kiss of Death
*Ghost Town
*Bite Club
*Last Breath - releases November 1, 2011
Note: Never read this myself, but it's another one my friends like.

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain â¥
*The Lost Saint
*The Savage Grace - releases December 27, 2011

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
*Beautiful Darkness
*Beautiful Chaos - releases October 18, 2011
*TBA 2012

Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
Note: Haven't read this one yet, but it looks good!! About mermaids.

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (â¥)
Note: One of my all time favorite novels. It's a gothic romance with supernatural elements. Also Michael Fassbender plays the new Mr. Rochester in the 2011 movie adaptation. HOT.

Books/series that haven't released yet:
***
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - August 23, 2011
*The Golden Lily - coming March 2012
Note: This is the spin-off series to Vampire Academy. If you loved VA, you're gonna want to check this out.

Ripple by Mandy Hubbard - July 21, 2011
Note: I want to read this one so bad!!

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab - August 2, 2011

The Cupid War by Timothy Carter - August 8, 2011

Fateful by Claudia Gray - September 13, 2011
Note: What? Werewolves on the Titanic?

The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler - November 21, 2011

Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder - December 20, 2011




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some books for a teenage girl?? (Supernatural genre)?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment