Sunday, December 1, 2013

How do I know what computer parts will fit in a certain computer case?

best gaming pc around 1000 on Archive Monitors | Top Best PC Gaming 2013
best gaming pc around 1000 image



Juliette L


I'm going to build a gaming PC, but I'm not sure what to look for as far as what parts will be compatible with a certain case. I'm new to building PC's so I'm just not sure if there are certain brands that don't fit certain cases or anything like that... I'll be using the Cooler Master HAF 922 Mid tower and my budget is around $1000. Not sure if any of that matters. Again I am new to this.


Answer
The HAF is very nice serie from cooler master. As far as I know the brands of the parts you want to put in doesn't matter as long as the size is right.

For example:
You have to look around what kind a format motherboard your case supports etc. So based on that information you're going to look for a motherboard.

Same thing is with the case fans. If you want to put other fans in your case, you will have to look what size fans will fit in your case, so based on that information you can look for a fan.

You can find those info on the website of coolermaster or in the guide of the case.

But in general you can put almost in anything the case as long it is one of the supported standard formats.

How exactly do you build a gaming rig?




ackee


i got around 1000 dollars trying to build a gaming PC but don't know how can someone help?


Answer
There are sites out there that will build a rig for you.. but if your building it yourself this is what you should keep in mind:

1. make sure you have more than enough hard drive space
2. Lots of RAM
3. A good video card (I have a Nvidia and have had no trouble)
4. speedy processors (sandybridge)
You'll have to decide what kind of cooling you want to use, they have liquid cooling now that works better than fans but is pricey




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I know what computer parts will fit in a certain computer case?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment