Sunday, December 1, 2013

How knowledgeable would you need to be to build a PC?

best gaming pc 1000 on Top 10 Best Gaming Computer Laptops Under 1000 Dollars in 2013
best gaming pc 1000 image



Da fuk u l


I would like to build my own gaming pc instead of paying 1000's of dollars to get an average one. However i have never done anything technical like that so should i just buy a gaming pc or risk building my own?


Answer
It is easy, the complicated part is ensuring everything will fit in the case while ordering it. Two important factors are the motherboard needs to be a form factor that matches the case and the CPU needs to match the motherboard's socket. Also the graphic card usually lists length. To fit it needs to be shorter than the back of your case to the hard drive cage.. not the full length of the case.

What is the cheapest and/or best website (UK) to build a custom gaming PC?




L.H.


I am living in the UK, and have seen quite a few different websites for this sole purpose more often than not, and was wondering if some websites are better than others. If you know a good website for PC packages as well I am looking for a gaming PC for hopefully no more than £1000, and I'm not sure I'm willing to choose to spend any more on one than that. Thanks


Answer
Any of those websites you have already seen can produce a custom made gaming PC for you at minimal cost. I am sure you will get a powerful system to run all your games and future generations of games for the £1000 you are ready to spend.

In fact you can build this system by your self selecting the components you prefer from the thousands on the market now-a-days.

I do all my building work myself never trusting all those companies who only want your hard earned money, giving you sub-standard products in return.

Most sites you have seen would know how to knock one together for you, it is the component selection that really makes the difference.

I hope I have been of some help here.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How knowledgeable would you need to be to build a PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment