Sunday, November 24, 2013

How much would it cost to put together a gaming pc?

best gaming pc alienware on Dell Alienware X51 Smallest Gaming Desktop ~ w3mad
best gaming pc alienware image



Jerry


I want to get a nice gaming pc, but an alienware computer is out of the question at their prices... Can anyone help me find information on how to put together a solid gaming pc of my own? Help such as what parts I'm going to need, how much they would cost, a rough estimate of how much the sum of the parts would be. I'm looking to play games such as SC2 and WoW. Thanks!


Answer
May I introduce to you: Hardware Revolution's $500 gaming build!

http://www.hardware-revolution.com/500-gaming-computer-2/

How much more would the i7 core processor benefit me than the i5 core processor performance wise?




A A


I'm buying a gaming PC (the alienware aurora) along with an ATI radeon HD 5870 1GB GDDR5 (single GPU) and I was wondering if using the i7 core processor would benefit me performance wise more than the i5 core processor. If it does how much greater is the performance? Is it by a lot or a little?


Answer
i dont know of any games that can use 8 cores and only a handful that use 4. so gaming you wont see a huge difference (maybe in the future though) but you will see performance in other takes and multi tasking




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would it cost to put together a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment