Friday, November 29, 2013

What Cpu Tower I have to get for a ultimate Gaming PC?

best gaming pc in india on Gaming Mouse Price List - Best Gaming Mouse from Razer, Logitech ...
best gaming pc in india image



reuben r


I am Going to Build a Gaming Pc and i got all the configuration in mind...However the only problem is , i dont know what cabinet or Tower model to get...Since its a gaming pc i would like the tower to be really good in looks..

So would some one recommend me one of the best tower and its price in India?

Thank you...



Answer
I hear the antec 900 is a really effiecient tower with great looks - you can preview it here - http://www.antec.com/usa/productDetails.php?lan=us&id=15900

You'l have to search some indian sites to find your prices though.

what are the best peripherals to install in a professional gaming pc?




Raman


please tell me all the latest and best ones available in india as i dont want to waste time on research. money is not at all an issue.


Answer
Check out this configuration and the alternatives;
http://www.techreport.com/articles.x/18747/8




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Cpu Tower I have to get for a ultimate Gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment