Friday, November 29, 2013

What are some good parts for building a gaming pc under $700?

best gaming pc 700 on Nvidia GeForce GTX 295 PC gaming Card
best gaming pc 700 image



David


Alright so I really would like to build my own gaming pc that can run amazing games at little to no lag for under $700. Does anyone have any ideas on what parts I should use (ps I already bought the DVD drive an I still need a monitor, keyboard, and mouse)? Thanks in advance.


Answer
um for under 700 your joking right to even get games to play properly and not go down the dreaded amd path they were good while they lasted but now theres no upgrade option and they use way to much energy

your best bet is this and thats as close as youll get to a gaming pc that you can upgrade more down the road to a i5 later

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Fiqt

What is the best site to order a custom gaming pc?




N-Bomb


I'm looking to order a custom gaming pc online in the range of 600-700 dollars (or so) and was wondering what sites would be recommended (Im getting a lot of disputing results via Google and this is a huge purchase for me)
I'm not looking to build it myself as a side note.



Answer
newegg for barebones, ibuypower, CyberPowerPC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good parts for building a gaming pc under $700?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment