Friday, July 26, 2013

What parts should I replace on my Gaming PC?

best gaming pc peripherals on ExtremePC Ltd NZ, Gaming Computers | Laptops | Custom PC | Computer ...
best gaming pc peripherals image



Benedikt


What parts should I replace on my Gaming PC?
My PC can still play up to date games, but I feel that it's falling behind a bit since I used to be able to play games on their very highest graphical setting. Since a new generation of consoles is coming out, I can only assume that graphics will take a big leap forward. So I ask, what parts on my PC should I replace to keep it up to date with the highest graphic games? My specks are:



CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz

RAM: 8.00GB

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

HDD: 1TB

OS: Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

Note:
-I only intend to play games, not record, video edit or photo edit, just games.
-My budget is about 400 dollars but I'm willing to spend more if necessary.



Answer
"
Your all hardware is uptodate for todays gen games.!!!!
but u can change u r gpu to nividia gt series!!!
or a i7 sandy bridge will do good, instead fr a high end graphic card.!!!!
"

1) This guys english sucks. miserably.

2) Unless your doing active rendering, than your CPU is fine.

3) Nvidia cards are horrendous unless you only play FPS games(The way the rendering occurs).

4) Id suggest either:
________________
A) getting gaming peripherals(Mice, keyboards, etc - id suggest RAZER)
B) Getting another graphics card(6850 or 6870 depending on what you have) and set them up in a CROSSFIRE configuration.
C) Add Screens for AMD HydraVision.
D) Add Disk Drives if you know what your doing.

^ or a mix of the above.

How do I swap to my GPU card from dedicated graphics?




Jake


I purchased a custom made gaming PC and when I plug the VGA output on the dedicated graphics card the screen stays black and it doesn't work, but when I plug into the motherboard VGA it works fine. I've tried updating drivers through Nvidia's website. I am using the GeForce GTS 450. Anyone have any idea's what I'm doing wrong? Maybe the person who made my computer didn't plug the graphics card in right? Thanks.


Answer
First I would take out the graphic card and reseat it. Make sure the computer is off and touch something metal to ground yourself before you go in. I am guessing that card uses the 6 pin connector from the power supply. Check that too. If it still does not recognize the card on the restart you might have to go into the BIOS. Do a restart with the cable hooked to the on-board graphics. It varies from computer to computer but to do this I would start tapping Delete at the restart. When you get into the BIOS check for the on-board video card under Integrated Peripherals and disable it. Exit by saving the changes made. It will proceed to boot. Swap the VGA to the 450. You can do this while the computer boots. Hope this helps. Good Luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What parts should I replace on my Gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment