Sunday, July 21, 2013

Can someone donate a gaming pc or gaming pc parts please?

best gaming pc low cost on the gray cat--The new Feast of Winter Veil achievements into the game ...
best gaming pc low cost image



Leon


I'm from Louisiana my name is Leon, i don't own any gaming consoles. i don't have any money to buy or build a gaming Pc either. times are hard when i have gone job hunting constantly and still no call backs. If anybody could mail me parts that can keep up with today's games and are at low budget cost that would very thoughtful and thankful. I'm asking this because my laptop is gone and i miss playing free to play games. if you can help me thank you and if not thanks for at least putting it into consideration.


Answer
Leon, you will be hard pressed to find anyone who will do this for you.

If times are hard and if you are struggling with money, you need to sort out your priorities. Instead of wanting to waste your days on playing games, you should be building your personality. Hone your skills and do something productive with the day.

Sure, everyone needs a bit of fun but try and be more social about it. Invite your friends round and play a board game, or just chill out with a cup of coffee or a beer and just have a bit of banter.

Do any of your friends have gaming consoles and a spare controller? If you want to play games, that's a perfect way to do it - no money being spent by you and getting to hang out with someone at the same time.

Peace bro. I hope you find your feet soon.

How to advertise my gaming pc to sell?




ThatCrazyP


I have a first gen i7 gaming pc I made a few months ago . I need to move and sell this pc, which cost me over 1400 to build without the OS. Nobody replies to reply on my craigslist add, and I've been posting for two weeks. I'm trying to sell for 950 with w7 ultimate. Are there any better sites?


Answer
Look up pcs with similar specs to yours on Ebay, then simply make the price lower than those pcs. It'll sell very quickly. Or start a bid on at $500. It's a bit risky, but there's a good chance that there are a couple of idiots who'll bump up the price. You may even get more money than what you want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone donate a gaming pc or gaming pc parts please?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

2 comments:

  1. i looking to build a gaming pc if anyone has exta parts they dont want or need or sell for a good price let me kno ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.Best Gaming Laptops Under 500 Dollars

    ReplyDelete